The Process Simulation Cup 2016 has started
Be a process simulation champion!
Are you a chemical engineering student with a passion for process simulation? Take part in a unique learning experience!
We are issuing a challenge for all process simulation enthusiasts. Optimize a process using our CHEMCAD process simulation software!
Every month, we will award the participant who has submitted the best design variables and in February 2017, we will announce the 2016 Process Simulation Cup champion.
Your Steps to Success
Take these 6 steps to win the Process Simulation Cup!
Open your personal account with only 2 clicks using facebook or LinkedIn.
Get a free trial license. Install in less than 5 minutes. Tutorials help you learn.
Use your creativity and engineering skills to achieve a better process.
Enter the required design variables in the participation form on this website - and see how you rank in the cup.
Highest ranking in 1 out of 5 categories will be awarded.
Our scientific paper describes the chemical process with all design parameters and results in detail.
Register as Participant
Create a personal account in two clicks
Fame and Awards
Fame and Awards
You have submitted your design variables? Then, you can be a winner in these categories:
- Overall: Best solution on the submission closing day.
- Monthly: Best solution on the last day of each month before submission closing day.
- Institutional: Highest number of participants from an academic institution.
- Individual duration: Highest number of minutes that a participant was leading the highscore table.
- Institutional duration: Highest number of minutes that an academic institution was leading the highscore table.
All winners will be mentioned on the Highscore page.
These are the awards:
- Every participant is awarded a certificate of participation.
- Top-3 Overall Winners and all Monthly Winners will be awarded with an Amazon voucher.